- Manager: Zokirkhojaev Azizkhon Akhrarkhanovich
Contact detailsPhone: 71-212-61-09
Tasks and FunctionsMAIN TASKS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Develops accounting policies, prepares and submits financial reports to the Central Bank;
- Develops regulatory documents on accounting and reporting in the Central Bank and credit institutions.
- Provides maintenance of a list of bank accounts and assignment of codes to clients in the National Information Base of Bank Depositories of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Develops regulatory documents for the coordination of settlements and reporting with government agencies.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Ensures the preparation of financial statements of the Central Bank and the correctness of the reflection of funds in the accounts;
- Supervises the timely submission of daily electronic balance sheets by commercial banks;
- Coordinates the execution by banks of normative documents and instructions on settlements and reporting with state bodies;
- Draws up the consolidated nomenclature of the Central Bank, examines the state of archiving in the Central Bank Main Departments.